David H. Shulman, RPT
David Shulman grew up in upstate New York, 60 miles north of New York City on the Hudson River. From his father, a highly respected dentist who, with his wife, maintained a solo practice for 50 years, David learned the importance of providing superior patient care. David’s primary contributions to the practice include:
- Diagnostician Recognizes the nuances and subtle underlying conditions resulting in better treatment outcomes
- Seasoned Physical Therapist Over 30 years of bringing relief to patients suffering from a wide range of physical disabilities, injuries and diseases
- Mentor Teaches other physical therapists to broaden their skills and treat more effectively
Heather K. Kastanaras, MSPT, GCFP
Heather’s positive attitude and skilled techniques enable patients to achieve relief from their injuries and identify the possible causes of symptoms.
- Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner Re-educates the nervous system to allow for more efficient movement
- Myofascial Release and Craniosacral Therapist Gentle, light techniques that resolve muscle restriction, reduce pain, and increase mobility
- Over 17 years of experience
- Educator and Problem Solver Teaches patients how to prevent reoccurring injury
Carol Shulman, MSW, Practice Manager
Carol is the backbone of the practice. She oversees the full management of the practice and offers continued support to both the physical therapist and the administrative assistants. She takes pride in the quality of care provided for our patients and puts forth great effort to keep all aspects of our practice running smoothly.
Missy Herbert & Vicky Jenkins, Administrative Assistants
For over five years both Missy Herbert and Vicky Jenkins have been the heart of our front desk. They seamlessly manage all the responsibilities associated with our patients. They are professional, competent and encouraging as they guide each patient through their physical therapy experience. They work efficiently with each other as well as with other professional organizations with the common goal of easing the administrative process for our patients.