David H. Shulman, RPT
David Shulman grew up in upstate New York, 60 miles north of New York City on the Hudson River. From his father, a highly respected dentist who, with his wife, maintained a solo practice for 50 years, David learned the importance of providing superior patient care. David’s primary contributions to the practice include:
- Diagnostician Recognizes the nuances and subtle underlying conditions resulting in better treatment outcomes
- Seasoned Physical Therapist Over 40 years of bringing relief to patients suffering from a wide range of physical disabilities, injuries and diseases
- Mentor Teaches other physical therapists to broaden their skills and treat more effectively
Heather K. Kastanaras, MSPT, GCFP
Heather’s positive attitude and skilled techniques enable patients to achieve relief from their injuries and identify the possible causes of symptoms.
- Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner Re-educates the nervous system to allow for more efficient movement
- Myofascial Release and Craniosacral Therapist Gentle, light techniques that resolve muscle restriction, reduce pain, and increase mobility
- Over 17 years of experience
- Educator and Problem Solver Teaches patients how to prevent reoccurring injury
Sean McComiskey, DPT
Sean joined the practice in September of 2018, shortly after graduating from the University of Maryland School of Physical Therapy. His training included an emphasis on the hands-on and diagnostic techniques championed by David, and Sean quickly adopted the standards and practices of the Shulman and Associates clinic in Towson. Additionally, Sean is an internationally renowned musician and his experience and sensitivity to repetitive stress injuries often suffered by musicians and others in similar professions helps in understanding, diagnosing and administering hands-on therapy .
Paul Conner, PT
Paul is a well-known professional in the physical therapy community, having over 30 years of experience both in running his own practice and working in multiple elder care facilities. He came on board in March of 2019 and has been utilizing his experience and style to treat our diverse patient population.
- Vicky Jenkins, Office Manager
- Missy Herbert & Marie Tai, Administrative Assistants