Shulman & Associates is announcing a job opening for a full-time or part-time physical therapist for our Towson location.
- Maryland licensed physical therapist
- Manual therapeutic techniques
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Interest and ability to work with a variety of patient injuries
- Ability to customize treatment plans
For 35 years our physical therapist owned, private practice has built a reputation for compassionate, high quality, hands-on care. We take time with each patient, partnering with them to maximize their healing.
David Shulman is internationally recognized for his treatment of elite musicians. He was the chief physical therapist at the Milton J. Dance Head and Neck Center at GBMC. He has taught at such schools as University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Peabody Conservatory, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Loyola University of Baltimore, Loyola University in New Orleans, Rice University in Houston, Texas, West Point and The Johns Hopkins Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center.
- Competitive salary based on training and experience
- 401K profit sharing plan
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Personal and sick leave
- Health insurance contribution
- Professional liability insurance
- Paid licensing and CEU fees
Mentoring and Training
David offers on-the-job mentoring and training. He is a nationally recognized speaker and sought-after teacher on a variety of topics including: musician injuries, manual therapeutic techniques, dry needling, trigger points, pain referral patterns, and diagnosis.
Email your resumé to Vicky at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“David and his team are wonderful. They really take time getting to know patients and offer great service. They have provided fantastic care, good ideas for prevention, and have always made me feel welcome and appreciated.” —Chris T.